Headlines from our annual report
2018/19 was the year that we:
- Pre tax profit of over £5.5m, a growth of £3m on 2017 /18.
- Cormac delivered a record operating profit of just over £4m
- CDC's Superfast Cornwall rolled out to over 10,000 premises
- Flew 460,000 passengers
- Managed a network of 11,600 km of highway
- Creating over 40 hectares of improved green spaces
- We employ nearly 2,600 people, principally in Cornwall
- Support 54 apprenticeships and 8 graduate trainees
- Assisting with reducing homelessness in Cornwall by 19%
- £316,000 provided to families through debt reduction and increase in income
- Placements to the total of 58,297 hours of volunteering activity across Cornwall
Full annual report
Our annual report outlines how Corserv has performed over the year.Download the full annual report (PDF file 2.45mb)
Gender pay gap report
Our pay gap report meets the statutory reporting requirements for the UK government on our gender pay gap. 2017/18Download the gender pay gap report (PDF file 3.08mb)
A business plan for financial growth and improvements in public services. 2018-2022Download the business plan (PDF file 3.74mb)
Modern slavery and human trafficking
The Corserv Group of Companies operates a zero tolerance approach to modern slavery and human trafficking.Download the modern slavery and human trafficking (PDF file 550kb)
Meet the Corserv board and senior team
Our board plays an important role in supporting the strategy and business development of our companies.
Find out more about Corserv companies
Corserv companies provide essential public services and jobs on behalf of Cornwall Council and partner organisations.
Read latest Corserv news
Read about our work in Cornwall and beyond in our news items from across the group.