Headlines from our annual report
2018/19 was the year that we:
- Pre tax profit of over £5.5m, a growth of £3m on 2017 /18.
- Cormac delivered a record operating profit of just over £4m
- CDC's Superfast Cornwall rolled out to over 10,000 premises
- Flew 460,000 passengers
- Managed a network of 11,600 km of highway
- Creating over 40 hectares of improved green spaces
- We employ nearly 2,600 people, principally in Cornwall
- Support 54 apprenticeships and 8 graduate trainees
- Assisting with reducing homelessness in Cornwall by 19%
- £316,000 provided to families through debt reduction and increase in income
- Placements to the total of 58,297 hours of volunteering activity across Cornwall
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/CorservReports.cshtml)
Meet the Corserv board and senior team
Our board plays an important role in supporting the strategy and business development of our companies.
Find out more about Corserv companies
Corserv companies provide essential public services and jobs on behalf of Cornwall Council and partner organisations.
Read latest Corserv news
Latest news from across the Corserv Group